Central British Columbia is an unspoiled wilderness and Euchiniko Lakes Ranch is situated in this spectacular area. This is legendary country filled with history.
It is accessible by floatplane or 4-wheel drive vehicle and approximately 300 air miles north of Vancouver.
From the ranch, you can fly fish the famous Blackwater River.
Or, go big game hunting.
From Euchiniko Lakes Ranch you can enjoy photography, wildlife viewing, and horseback riding along wilderness trails.
Hike the historic Alexander Mackenzie Heritage Trail.
David and Maureen Harrington
When we first saw this wilderness oasis, we knew we had to share it with others. We started living here year-round in 1993, working and building so your stay with us is a comfortable and memorable one.
It will be our pleasure to personally show you this treasure of central British Columbia.
This is our personal invitation to come and stay with us and enjoy a wilderness experience you'll never forget.
Euchiniko Lakes Ranch
P.O. Box 2509
Canada, V0J 3A0
• Wilderness Fly Fishing for Rainbow Trout on BC's Blackwater River •
• Guest Ranch Lodging • Cozy Cabins • Lodge • Accommodations •
• Rainbow Trout Dry Fly Fishing • Lakes • Rivers • Horseback Riding •
• Hiking • Alexander Mackenzie Heritage Trail • Spectacular Scenery •
• Guiding • Guided Big Game Hunts • Black Bear Hunts • Moose Hunts •
• BC Licensed Hunting Guides • Moose • Black Bear • Grizzly Bear •
• Wolf • Wing-shooting • Ducks • Geese • Grouse •